- Your BattleTech News Roundup For September, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Read more →
___ ____________ ____________ ______________ ____ / / / __ / ___// / __/ __ \/ __ / \/ __ \ / / / / / / / _/ / / / /_/ / / / / __ __ / /_/ / / /___/ /_/ / /_/ / / /_/ /_/ / /_/ / / / / / / /_/ / /______/_____/______/__/____/_____/_____/_/ /_/ /_/_____/
My name is LogicBomb, and I'm an American Mecha fan.
Two things brought me towards Battletech, Mechwarrior and Wikipedia. I got a copy of MechWarrior 3 a few years ago. Needless to say, I got hooked in no time. About a year ago, I googled MechWarrior and found out about Wikipedia. Needless to say, I found out about BattleTech after a bit of link-clicking, and BattleTech Wiki the same way. Besides, (giving credit to Haruspex) "I like giant robots Blowing things up..."
I am affiliated with The Coolest Sucessor State. Don't ask me why.
Besides the obvious fact that I'm a fan of BattleTech, I enjoy drawing (and failing to draw in manga), reading, working on my computer, and video games (EA's Need For Speed being one of my favourite series).