Difference between revisions of "Category:Drugs and poisons"
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Latest revision as of 07:43, 12 September 2019
The articles in this category are about fictional drugs and poisons in the BattleTech universe. All known real-world drugs such as alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, cannabis/hashish, cocaine, Heroin, amphetamines, methamphetamines, phencyclidine, LSD, etc. exist in the BattleTech universe as well.
Game rules on drugs and listings of some of these substances and their in-game effects can be found in Combat Equipment, pp. 78-82 (MISCELLANEOUS GEAR AND RULES: Drugs) and most recently in A Time of War, pp. 317-321.