1008th Heavy Assault Regiment
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|1008th Heavy Assault Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||159th BattleMech Divison|
The 1008th Heavy Assault Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the 159th BattleMech Division, XXIX Corps, Second Army to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region, but was moved to an District 3 during the Periphery Uprising by 2765.
The 1008th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, to be absorbed by the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns. This was probably due to the high numbers of Federated Suns citizen in command positions within the Regiment. The AFFS recruited the 1008th in 2782 and redesignated the regiment as the First Crucis Lancers.
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 150, "Second Army"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 53, "159th BattleMech Division"