105th Wheeled Armor Regiment
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|105th Wheeled Armor Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||LVI Corps|
The 105th Wheeled Armor Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 105th was assigned to LVI Corps, a part of the Nineteenth Army, and located within the Periphery Military Region. The 105th and the rest of the Corps were moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the SLDF response to the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The 105th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
Wheeled armor regiments were normally assigned to urban or base defense.
The Regiment would have consisted of three armor battalions. As an independent regiment assigned to LVI Corps it may have had an attached Battalion of mechanized infantry and engineers.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 224
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 15