126th Striker (Clan Steel Viper)
|126th Striker Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
 Post Invasion
In June 3052, the Viper Fusiliers and the 126th Striker invaded Goat Path. This was part of a larger operation which also involved elements of Alpha Galaxy attacking Blackjack simultaneously. The operation was believed to have been ordered in retaliation for Jade Falcon raids on Steel Viper merchant traffic.
On Goat Path, the Fusiliers and Strikers defeated the Second Falcon Jaegers and Fifth Battle Clusters. However, the battle created a perception among the Steel Viper hierarchy that the 126th was best used as a support unit, a reputation that the Cluster's leadership has worked hard to shake.
 Ejection from the Inner Sphere
The Cluster fight with ferocity and is very experienced in small scale warfare, because the unit blocked many raids of other clans successfuly.
 Composition History
- Cluster Command Star (1 OmniMech Star)
- Trinary Alpha (3 OmniMech Stars)
- Trinary Bravo (3 OmniMech Stars)
- Trinary Charlie (1 OmniMech/Elemental Nova, 2 Elemental Stars)
- Trinary Delta (3 OmniMech Stars)
- Trinary Echo (3 OmniFighter Stars)
- 5 Trinaries
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 144, "126th Striker Cluster Profile"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Invading Clans (sourcebook), p. 89, "Post Invasion" - Goat Path