151st Royal BattleMech Division
|151st Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Ulysses S. Grant Division|
|Parent Formation||XII Corps|
The 151st participated in the Canopian campaign, and during the assault on Terra, they lost nearly a third of their troops. They fought in India and Mexico. The 151st took New Delhi from Amaris' forces. They also landed in Veracruz, South America, and assisted the 245th BattleMech Division in destroying several SDS batteries. After the assault on Terra concluded, the 151st was based in Buenos Aires on the South American continent.
Their commanding officer, Lauren Hayes, was a staunch critic of the exodus plan saying it was abandoning the ideals of the Star League. Due to this, Aleksandr Kerensky made a compromise with Jerome Blake that the 151st would become the military arm of ComStar.
Major-General Sau Trappendorf was in command in 2764 until promoted to the command staff of the Ninth Army in 2776. Lauren Hayes was promoted to Major General and took command of the Division in 2776 after Trappendorf. General Hayes later went on to act as the first commander of ComStar's armed forces.
- 1511th Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 1512th Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 1513th Royal Infantry Brigade
- The Star League, p. 142, "Ninth"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 17
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 86
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 99
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 17 "Lauren Hayes profile"
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 013
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 17-18 "Lauren Hayes profile"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13