15th Robinson Chevaliers
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Fifteenth Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||St. Patrick’s Gallóglaigh|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The Fifteenth Robinson Chevaliers was one of the regiments within the Robinson Chevaliers brigade of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns and took its unit name from a chivalric order that existed during the pre-industrial history of Terra; this was standard practise amongst units of the Robinson Chevaliers that formed prior to the massive expansion of the AFFS following the repeal of the Council Edict of 2650 in 2752. In the case of the Fifteenth the regiment was known as "St. Patrick’s Gallóglaigh"; members of the Fifteenth identified closely with their chosen order, and even the newest recruits were expected to be able to name significant individuals and events from the history of the order.
The Fifteenth were well-known for having the best mess to attend on St. Patrick's Day each year with a renowned annual celebration, but the regiment wasn't as dedicated to planning for operations in the field as they were for planning their annual party. As a consequence the Fifteenth was a unit of middling performance, marking the average for ability within the brigade.
Fifteenth Robinson Chevaliers (Regular/Reliable)
- The Fifteenth Robinson Chevaliers and the other regiments of the brigade were presumably destroyed or disbanded during the Succession Wars.
- The Fifteenth Robinson Chevaliers were most likely named after the eighteenth century Irish Order of Saint Patrick.
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16, "Robinson Chevaliers"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 3, "Strategic Update"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 17, "Regimental Status"