168th Jump Infantry Division
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|168th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The One Hundred Sixty-eighth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Bonneau, assigned as a part of the LXII Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising.. The 168th suffered heavy losses in the Hegemony Campaign, and was disbanded in 2784.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 73, "168th Jump Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133