1st Diosd Brigade
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "The Crescent Hawks' Inception"
- Read more →
|First Diosd Brigade|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||Diosd Militia|
In February 3052 Diosd was invaded by Clan Wolf as part of the Fifth Wave of Operation REVIVAL. Defending Diosd were the First and a sister formation, the Second Diosd Brigade. The 341st Assault Cluster - a part of Clan Wolf's Beta Galaxy - battled the militia forces at El Bur and Bender Beila, with the advanced Clan BattleMechs easily defeating the militia's armored vehicles. After Bender Beila the planetary government surrendered and ordered all surviving militia forces to lay down their arms. Most refused, and instead fled into the planet's swamps, forests and mountain ranges; they were further aided when militia sympathizers destroyed the planet's military computer network, making it impossible for Clan Wolf to ascertain just how large a force of guerrillas were in hiding. This resulted in front-line troops having to garrison the planet to ensure the stability of the Wolves' occupation. It is not known till when this resistance endured.
- First Diosd Brigade
- 20 Year Update, p. 45, "Independence"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 69, "Diosd"