255th Light Horse Regiment
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|255th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||4th Regimental Combat Team|
The 255th Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXII Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed are of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 255th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 255th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- The Star League, p. 133