4th Regimental Combat Team
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Fourth Regimental Combat Team|
|Unit Profile (as of 2771)|
|Parent Formation||LXI Corps|
The Fourth Regimental Combat Team was attached to LXII Corps, Fourth Army in 2764 and was assigned to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region. In 2765 the Fourth was deployed into the Periphery Military Region along with the rest of LXII Corps following the New Vandenberg Uprising and the subsequent Periphery-wide uprising.
In 2771 General DeChavilier ordered the Fourth RCT along with all other surviving Regimental Combat Teams to start reconnaissance probes and raids into Amaris-held systems in the Hegemony as part of Operation Intruder. These raids continued for a year and saw a very heavy casualty rate. General Kerensky wished to rest the troops of Operation Intruder, but their will to fight was so strong that he assigned them as pathfinder units for the main invasion.
- 55th Royal Light Horse Regiment
- 255th Light Horse Regiment
- 111th Dragoon Regiment
- 247th Dragoon Regiment
- The Star League, p. 152
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, pp. 115-118
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 121, "Operation Chieftain: SLDF Order of Battle"