| 26th Royal BattleMech Division
| Unit Profile (as of 2784)
||The Graham Division
The Twenty-sixth Royal BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army. It was one of the SLDF's Royal units, which consisted of troops from the Terran Hegemony.
In 2725 the Division successfully took part in Operation SMOTHER, to put an end to the ongoing fighting between House Davion and House Kurita forces, as part of the Second Hidden War.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Pitkin, assigned as a part of the XVII Corps, Third Army, to District 2 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The Twenty-sixth survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
As an SLDF BattleMech Division the Twenty-sixth would have been composed with two Brigades of 'Mech regiments and one brigade of Mechanized Infantry regiments.
- 261st Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 262nd Royal Infantry Brigade
- 263rd Royal BattleMech Brigade
- ↑ The Star League, p. 63, "Second Hidden War"
- ↑ Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Star League, p. 151, "Third"
- ↑ Field Manual: SLDF, p. 59, "26th Royal BattleMech Division"
- ↑ The Star League, p. 133
- ↑ Field Manual: SLDF, p. 59