26th Royal BattleMech Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|26th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Graham Division|
|Parent Formation||XVII Corps|
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Pitkin, assigned as a part of the XVII Corps, Third Army, to District 2 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The Twenty-sixth survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
- 261st Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 262nd Royal Infantry Brigade
- 263rd Royal BattleMech Brigade
- The Star League, p. 63, "Second Hidden War"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 151, "Third"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 59, "26th Royal BattleMech Division"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 59