32nd Robinson Chevaliers
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Thirty-second Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The Thirty-second Robinson Chevaliers were one of the regiments within the Robinson Chevaliers brigade of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns and was one of eight regiments of Robinson Chevaliers created between 2755 and 2765 as the AFFS underwent a massive expansion following the repeal in 2752 of the Star League Council Edict of 2650.
The Robinson Chevaliers brigade was founded in 2540 from the remains of an earlier brigade, the Vale Rangers. Named the Robinson Chevaliers from a quote from First Prince Alexander Davion after the battle on Robinson that saw the death of Prince Nikolai Rostov of the Terran March Principality of the Federated Suns, each regiment of the Chevaliers had traditionally adopted the name of a chivalric order from the pre-industrial history of Terra, passing the name and colors of any regiment unfortunate enough to be destroyed on to a new regiment. However, despite the Thirty-second and her seven new sister regiments being formed over a ten-year period, by 2765 it still wasn't certain if the eight new regiments would embrace the same traditions as their older siblings.
The Thirty-second was a general purpose medium-to-heavy formation rather than a specialised regiment.
Thirty-second Robinson Chevaliers (Green/Reliable)
- - The Thirty-second were stationed on New Ivaarsen at this point in time. The Thirty-second was a medium-to-heavy 'Mech regiment, as were two of its sister regiments formed during the same period, the Thirty-fourth and Thirty-fifth Robinson Chevaliers.
- The Thirty-second Robinson Chevaliers and the other regiments of the brigade were presumably destroyed or disbanded during the Succession Wars.
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 17, "Robinson Chevaliers"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 3, "Strategic Update"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16, "Robinson Chevaliers"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 17, "Regimental Status"