35th Robinson Chevaliers
|Thirty-fifth Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The Thirty-fifth Robinson Chevaliers were one of the regiments within the Robinson Chevaliers brigade of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns and was one of eight regiments of Robinson Chevaliers created between 2755 and 2765 as the AFFS underwent a massive expansion following the repeal in 2752 of the Star League Council Edict of 2650.
The Robinson Chevaliers brigade was founded in 2540 from the remains of an earlier brigade, the Vale Rangers. Named the Robinson Chevaliers from a quote from First Prince Alexander Davion after the battle on Robinson that saw the death of Prince Nikolai Rostov of the Terran March Principality of the Federated Suns, each regiment of the Chevaliers had traditionally adopted the name of a chivalric order from the pre-industrial history of Terra, passing the name and colors of any regiment unfortunate enough to be destroyed on to a new regiment. However, despite the Thirty-fifth and her seven new sister regiments being formed over a ten-year period, by 2765 it still wasn't certain if the eight new regiments would embrace the same traditions as their older siblings.
The Thirty-fifth was a general purpose medium-to-heavy formation rather than a specialised regiment.
Thirty-fifth Robinson Chevaliers (Green/Reliable)
- - The Thirty-fifth were stationed on Woodbine at this point in time. The Thirty-fifth was a medium-to-heavy 'Mech regiment, as were two of its sister regiments formed during the same period, the Thirty-second and Thirty-fourth Robinson Chevaliers.
- The Thirty-fifth Robinson Chevaliers and the other regiments of the brigade were presumably destroyed or disbanded during the Succession Wars.
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 17, "Robinson Chevaliers"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 3, "Strategic Update"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16, "Robinson Chevaliers"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 17, "Regimental Status"