3rd Federated Suns Armored Cavalry
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|3rd Federated Suns Armored Cavalry RCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
The Third Federated Suns Armored Cavalry is a unit in the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns.
The Third FSAC is a newer formation, pulled from personnel from all over the Federated Suns. One of Caleb Davion's attempts to reform the military by transferring soldiers from existing units to form a new command that was highly skilled. However, this has not been the case with the Third as it suffers from many internal conflicts, related from various sub-nationalities to issues with the command staff.
Despite this, the Third FSAC was able to make short work out of the 1st Liao Guards attempt to take Rio, taking few losses as a result. However, after the Third was transferred to Deneb Kaitos to bolster the Terran Corridor, Rio was later taken.
3rd Federated Suns Armored Cavalry (Veteran/Questionable)
- CO: Major General Suresh Adusumalli
3rd Federated Suns Armored Cavalry Aerospace Wing (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Melissa Hernandez
3rd Federated Suns Armored Cavalry Armor Regiment (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Janet Scott
Unit Insignia and Color Scheme
For ceremonial duties the Third use a simple color scheme of Davion green with yellow highlights.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 72, "Independent Commands - 3rd Federated Suns Armored Cavalry"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 92, "Armed Forces of the Federated Suns"