3rd St. Ives Lancers
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Third St. Ives Lancers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||The Gae Bolg|
|Parent Formation||St. Ives Armored Cavalry|
The Third St. Ives Lancers were reformed during the Dark Age era. The new unit fielded significantly more OmniMechs than the average CCAF regiment, and in particular deployed the highest number of the new Vandal OmniMech of any Liao command.
Third St. Ives Lancers (Regular/Reliable)
3rd St. Ives Lancers (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Sang-shao Tao Beauclerk
3rd Air Lancers (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Kong-zhong-shao Zaire Chattan
86th Armored Lancers (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Robin Lindo-Fuentes
14th Armored Grenadiers (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Linn Rush
The crest of the third displays three rearing and crowned horses, arranged in an inverted triangle formation.
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation, p. 14, "St. Ives Armored Cavalry" - Regimental Status
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 37, "St. Ives Armored Cavalry - Third St. Ives Lancers"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 45, "CCAF Deployment Table"