4th Perdition Guards
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Fourth Perdition Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||Gates of Perdition|
|Parent Formation||III Corps|
|Formed||Star League era|
The local militia brigade known as the Perdition Guards originated in the Perdition Union region of the Taurian Concordat, with the brigade expanding as the Concordat colonised systems between the Badlands Cluster and the Hyades Cluster during the Star League era.
With the recovation of the Council Edict of 2650 the Taurian Defense Force began rebuilding openly in earnest, and III Corps - destroyed during the Reunification War was rebuilt around the single surviving Pleiades Hussars regiment and the Pleiades Lancers, a second regiment spun off from the Pleiades Hussars during the 2620s. By 2765 three of the Perdition Guards regiments had been augmented through the addition of BattleMechs to their equipment, and those three regiments - the Fourth, Sixth and Eighth Perdition Guards were rolled into III Corps.
Whilst the performance of the Perdition Guards regiments varied, the Fourth was at full operational capacity in the mid-2760s as a result of its posting on the Federated Suns-border, a region that remained in a constant state of tension.
Fourth Perdition Guards (Regular/Reliable)
- At this point in time the Fourth was deployed to the Mavegh system.
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 25, "III Corps"