503rd Mechanized Infantry (Draconis Combine)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|503rd Mechanized Infantry Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3058)|
|Nickname||A Better Tomorrow|
In early 3058 the unit launched an assault on the Draconis March world of Towne, the invading force led by the Black Dragon influenced Jeffrey Kusunoki failed to taking the world due to the defensive actions of the mercenary 17th Recon Regiment.
The regiment and other rebel DCMS units where allowed to retreat of planet with much of their equipment but the Black Dragon units where stripped of all war materials.
The 503rd Mechanized Infantry were of regimental strength and considered "combat-hardened DCMS Regulars".
- Hearts of Chaos, Chapter 21
- Black Dragon, p. 72