- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
In line with other nations affected by the Jihad, the Ghost Bear Dominion looked to rebuild its military new equipment designed to contend with current battlefield concerns. Shortly after the Dominion was formed, several years prior to the Jihad, Ghost Bear warriors and KungsArmé veterans had collaborated on a new 'Mech design as a step toward unifying the two camps. Troubles brought about by the Jihad delayed this endeavor's completion, and so it was only after the beginning of the Dark Age that this new design, the Kuma, was completed. Alshain BattleWorx, having fared well enough through the universal turmoil, was designated as the production site for the Dominion's new totem 'Mech, beginning its production in 3082.
Alshain BattleWorx is owned and operated by Clan Ghost Bear.
Alshain BattleWorx is a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Alshain:|
|Executioner (Gladiator)||Assault OmniMech|
|Clan Series Assault SXE||Executioner|
|Clan Series Heavy KMX||Kuma|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|360 Type II XL||Kuma|
|380 Heavy Force XL||Executioner|
|Pryzhok WM 10||Executioner|
|Improved Jump Jets|
|Clan Series Type 4||Kuma|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Arcadia Compound Delta VII Ferro-Fibrous||Executioner & Kuma|
|Garret GBX-2 Amalgamated||Kuma|
|RCA Instatrac Version 8||Kuma|
|Heavy Large Laser|
|ER Large Laser|
|ER Medium Laser|
|Type GS MOD||Executioner|
- Technical Readout: 3050, pp. 40-41, "Executioner OmniMech Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 158-159, "Kuma"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 158, "Produced Kuma 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p.142, "Produced Gladiator OmniMech Components"