- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Artillery is the use of war devices that can far exceed the range of conventional personal and BattleMech weapons, and is primarily used to support an additional force. Due to the highly explosive nature of artillery, most artillery weapons cause not only substantial primary damage, but also secondary damage to adjacent areas.
Artillery weapons include:
- Arrow IV Artillery missile system
- Long Tom Artillery Piece
- Sniper Artillery Piece
- Thumper Artillery Piece
- Battle Armor Tube Artillery
Artillery may be fired directly or indirectly. However, artillery is most effective when fired indirectly. Artillery attacks are area-effect weapons, and so all rules that apply to such weapons also apply to artillery attacks.
- Tactical Operations, p. 181