- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Also known as||"Crazy Bo"|
Buford Krazny isn't known on Solaris VII for his hot piloting skills or his ugly-as-sin mug.
During the Word of Blake Jihad and occupation of Solaris, he made a name for himself the last few years during the Blakist occupation as one of the best couriers among the underground rebel cells scattered around the planet, though it cannot be confirmed he joined the SHDL. Piloting his customized 'Mech (that had been bought directly from Clan Diamond Shark merchants he wsa the reason the cell's network is able to maintain coordination in their frequent hit-and-fade attacks against the Word of Blake occupiers. Combining the blazing speed of his 'Mech and his intimate knowledge of the underground transport tunnels that crisscross below Solaris City, any messages or goods given to him for special transport always arrive at their destination in record time.
It is not known if he survived the Jihad.
It is not known which was Buford Krazny usual 'Mech while fighting in the Solaris Games.
Titles and Positions
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 160 Piranha
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade