- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|(Fodere Petra Paradisops)|
|Average mass||110 kg|
|Average length||300 cm|
|Average height||25 cm|
The burrock is the largest native species to the planet Eden. Using a highly acidic mucous, this creature can dig through earth just like Terran moles. They can even tunnel through solid rock. Encounters with this shy creature are rare as they avoid outside contact where possible. While not aggressive, the burrock can defend itself by spraying its mucous at its adversaries. The acidic spray can cause dangerous wounds and can even corrode the sturdiest armor.
There are conflicting reports on which planet the burrock originated. Some say planet Eden, others say planet Dagda.
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 135, "Creatures"