|Manufacturer||Vandenberg Mechanized Industries,|
Alliance Defenders Limited
|Engine||Pitban 240 XL|
|Communications System||Lynx-Shur w/Guardian ECM Suite|
|Targeting Tracking System||O/P 911|
The Cadaver was introduced by the Taurian Concordat in 3094. With a top speed of 120km/h it typically functions as a high speed cavalry unit among Taurian forces, but has been used as a scouting unit. It has a great deal of armor for a light 'Mech, but doesn't have a lot of ranged firepower. The Cadaver has a Full-Head Ejection System and a Guardian ECM Suite disrupts enemy communications. It's protected by six tons of Ferro-Fibrous Armor and CASE II protects the ammunition.
The Taurians relied on the Raven Alliance for help manufacturing the design. Officially only the Taurian Concordat and the Raven Alliance have access to the 'Mech, but Clan Sea Fox merchants have purchased Cadavers from the Ravens and sold them to others.
 Weapons and Equipment
The Cadaver uses an MRM-10 for its long range firepower. Two tons of ammunition are carried in the right torso. Each arm mounts an ER Medium Laser for close attacks, and a single Flamer provides anti-infantry capabilities.
- This variant is exclusive to the Taurian Defense Force. It removes all the standard weaponry and equipment. Instead it carries a Rocket Launcher 10 in the right torso, a Light PPC is mounted on the right arm while the left arm carries an ER Flamer and ER Medium Laser. For electronic warfare it carries an Angel ECM Suite. A MASC system provides bursts of speed up to 160km/h, allowing the Taurian Cadaver to run down hovercraft and VTOLs. It retains the Full Head Ejection System, but replaces the Ferro-Fibrous with Reflective Armor. BV (2.0)= 1,288
 Design Quirks
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 28
- ↑ online date for the Cadaver
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 29
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 34
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 82
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 35