- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|First Prince of the Federated Suns|
|Parents|| Michael Davion (father)|
Margaret DuVall (mother)
|Siblings|| Rebecca Davion|
Joseph Davion II
Carl Davion (Born 2828 – Died 2876) was the son of Michael Davion by his first marriage, to Margaret Duvall. A rough-mannered and sharp tongued man, he deeply offended some branches of the Davion family.
Unlike his father, Carl believed that the only thing a Davion should do was pilot a 'Mech. He inherited Operation PENDRAGON, an ongoing and successful offensive against the Draconis Combine who were facing severe supply issues, and the AFFS also held the initiative against the Capellan Confederation. It was expected that Carl would take over the guidance of the military from his aging great-uncle Prime Marshal Peter Davion and before long he was personally involved in fighting in the Draconis March.
Carl Davion was killed in action after leading the first wave assault on David. With his forces contained and isolated, the Prince led a massive frontal assault against no less than five Draconis Combine strongholds. Although he died, the attack was a success and David was eventually reclaimed by the Federated Suns.
|“||I don't give a flying fig for talk and diplomacy. Those things are for the weak-hearted and the addle-pated. Battle and bed—that's where I perform best.||”|
|— Prince Carl Davion, quoted from My live as a Royal Camp Follower, by Jessica Jerloos, Risque Press of Odell, 2877|
Titles and Positions
|First Prince of the Federated Suns
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 112, "Leaders of the Federated Suns"
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 80
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 79, "Fall Of David"