Ceres Arms Slasher Combat Knife
The Ceres Arms Slasher Combat Knife is a stiletto-type knife modeled after the Fairbairn-Sykes knife of ancient Terra. Made of high-quality nickel steel, this double-edged knife is balanced for throwing and has a hollow, rough steel grip with removable cap. Produced by Ceres Arms of Capellan Confederation fame, it was actually created and marketed specifically for export markets, with Ceres' two largest customers being the Magistracy of Canopus and Taurian Concordat.
- Item: Slasher Knife
- Equipment Rating: B/X-X-C/C
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 1M/1
- Range: (STR+DEX)x1/2/3/4 meters
- Cost: 12
- Affiliation: -
- Mass: 150g
- Notes: Range applies only when thrown
- Handbook: House Liao, pp. 146-174, "Rules Annex - Ceres Arms Slasher Combat Knife/Cappelan Confederation Equipment Table"