- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Prince of the Terran March|
Charles and his immediate family were killed in 2515 in a raid on the Terran March capital of Robinson conducted by the Hegemony Armed Forces, one of many military actions fought between the Terran March and the Terran Hegemony. With no immediate successors, rule of the Terran March passed to the Regency ruling over the Federated Suns until Alexander Davion came of age; David Varnay and Cassandra Davion voted to make the very popular and well-respected Federated Peacekeeping Forces officer, General Nikolai Rostov, as the new Prince of the Terran March.
Titles and Positions
|Prince of the Terran March
| Succeeded by|
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 41, "The Regency"