- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Crimson Streak Hover Racer|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Hover (Small)|
|Power Plant||Fuel Cell (Electric)|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||1,302 km|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 8|
|Crew||1 (1 enlisted/non-rated)|
The Crimson Streak is a specialized Civil War Era Civilian Vehicle intended to compete on race tracks across the Inner Sphere. The origin of the vehicle can be traced to Champion Hoversports a race car team turned to specially manufacture. The Crimson Streak was the results decades of success racing with their own customized vehicles in the Hovercar racing circuits. The company started producing it's own vehicles since 3042, where they would push ahead to create a produced hovercar racer. The Crimson Racer would out come of their success story.
Equipment and Capabilities
Built on a Ultra-light Chassis, the Crimson Streak is designed as a fast vehicle, while being able to handle punishment if there should be an accident on the track. The vehicle is powered by a Electric Fuel Cell , which propels the vehicle upwards to 260 km/h. The single man vehicle protects its pilot with 315 kg of BAR 8 rated civilian armor and tiny 62 kg worth of cargo space.
As of this writing, the Crimson Streak has no record sheet nor battle value assigned to it.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 56, "Crimson Streak"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 56, "Crimson Streak Hover Racer"
- online date for the Crimson Streak