- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)||New Earth|
The Daussault-Shimmon Enterprises shipyards in orbit above New Earth were casualties of the First Succession War; in 2789 the Free Worlds League struck at New Earth, which was under the control of the Lyran Commonwealth at the time, and crippled the shipyards.
Daussault-Shimmon Enterprises has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on New Earth:|
|KF King VI-a||Cameron|
|Interplanetary Drive - Combat Jumpships|
|Armor - Warships|
|Johnson Data Master 6000||Cameron|
- First Succession War, p. 61, "The War of Raids: House Steiner's Succession War"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 140, "Produced Cameron WarShip Components".
- Experimental Technical Readout: Boondoggles, p. 17, "Enterprise"