Once a major player in the naval manufacturing area, Deller-Bingham-Fouts suffered from labor disputes and a series of industrial accidents that were traced to component failure. By 3060 the company was in receivership. Appointed by the Free Worlds Central Bank. The CEO in 3067 is Alenka Simonov-Shah. She's been looking for a buyer, and though several companies were interested in the staff and production lines, they were put off by the company's name, fearing it would destroy their reputations. Though empowered to split up the company and sell it piecemeal, she hasn't done so yet.
The LCCC has ordered the company to honor existing orders for the Gazelle, Hannibal, and Mammoth. How the company does this is of no interest to the LCCC, as long as it happens.
Deller-Bingham-Fouts has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Atreus:|
|ST-46 Shuttle||Small Craft|
|Interplanetary Drive - Small Craft|
|Entech 200c|||
|Interplanetary Drive - Dropships|
|Bally Tech Super X40||Mammoth|
|Star League V95||Gazelle|
|? (for Hannibal)|||
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Handbook: House Marik, p. 135, "Deller-Bingham-Fouts Company Profile"
- ↑ Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 4
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Objective Raids, p. 119, " Produced Deller, Bingham, and Fouts Components
- ↑ Dropships and Jumpships, p. 17
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 6
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3057 Revised, p. 42, "Hannibal Ship Profile"