- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Use||Demolition, Militia Support|
|Mech type||Inner Sphere IndustrialMech|
|Engine||GM 140 Fuel Cell|
|Communications System||O/P Commtalk|
|Targeting Tracking System||None|
|Speed||54 Kph km/h|
|BV (2.0)|| 259|
Description and History
Created during the onslaught of the Age of War, Wesley Industries of the Capellan Confederation saw the growing need for a means to clean up urban wreckage created by the never ending conflicts. Wesley introduced its IndustrialMech, the DemolitionMech in 2513. Designed to be a tough and economical machine, the 'Mech was used throughout the Confederation's heavily urbanized core worlds. The design was later sold to various former Terran Hegemony worlds, which had suffered during the Amaris Coup and later, the early Succession Wars. The design was noted for its toughness, but considered slow for its size. The 'Mech has been used to supplement military forces with destructive power from time to time.
Weapons and Equipment
The design's primary tool is its four ton Wrecking Ball mounted on the right arm. On its left arm it has a Rock Cutter in place of the hand actuator. Mounted in the center torso is a single military grade Small Laser to help destroy buildings from a safe distance. The 'Mech is powered by a General Motors 140 rated fuel cell engine to keep pollution in urban work sites at minimum.
The 'Mech is equipped with a small half-ton internal cargo bay in its center torso.
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 238, "WI-DM Demolitionmech"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 248, "DemolitionMech Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 241
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - Age of War, p. 152
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 242
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - Age of War, p. 153