- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Dezgra is a Clan term for a disgraced individual, unit, or Clan.
This disgrace can come from either refusing orders, panicking in the face of the enemy, or committing dishonorable conduct. It may even come from being roundly defeated by an enemy that itself is considered inferior. This term also refers to the ceremony where a unit is marked and punished.  
Any unit bearing this name is considered "tainted" and honorable warriors avoid dealings with the unit as much as possible. This can restrict the unit being involved in bids, and, when bid into combat, the actions it can take. Dezgra units are given poor quality replacements and looked down upon by all the Clans.
For example, the Falcon Guards were considered a dezgra unit after their defeat on Twycross. The unit was caught in a trap and wiped out to nearly the last man. Another example was the destruction of the CSR White Cloud by the DCMS. The DCMS tactics rendered them dezgra.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 160
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 168
- Invading Clans, p. 147 "Glossary"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 252
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 35