Dixie Cavanaugh II Theater Militia
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Parent Formation||Cavanaugh II Theater Militia|
The Dixie CTM is based on Dixie, a staging area for Lyran Alliance attacks into the Free Worlds League. The LCAF's RepDep corps also uses the world as a forward warehouse system, and the Dixie CTM is responsible for guarding those facilities as well.
In 3050, shortly before the Clan Invasion, the 2nd Free Worlds Guards raided Dixie, and the Dixie CTM was unable to stop them. This resulted in the CO of the unit being replaced and the RepDep warehouses being fortified. Rebuilding the unit has been difficult for Colonel Johns as he's had to fight the AFFC's focus on the Clan front to acquire replacement troops.
The Dixie CTM is skilled in static defense operations.
Dixie Tamarind March Militia (Green/Reliable) 
- CO: Leftenant General Alexander Johns 
Dixie CTM (1 Regiment/Green/Reliable)
Dixie CTM Armor Brigade (2 Regiments/Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Grant Raynor
Dixie CTM Infantry Brigade (5 Regiments/Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Cody Williams
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 45
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 112 - "Militia Profile"
- Objective Raids, p. 20