Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
The Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces or Lyran Alliance Armed Forces (abbreviated LCAF or LAAF) consists of several branches, including ground forces and naval forces. The political leader of the Lyran Commonwealth - the Archon - is the most senior military commander.
During the Third and Fourth Succession Wars, the Lyran Commonwealth was divided into four military districts and nine theatres, nine of which lie along borders with the Draconis Combine and the Free Worlds League. Citizens of the Lyran Commonwealth can join the military at the age of sixteen at any of the numerous recruiting centers within the Commonwealth.
- Command Structure
- Units of the Lyran Military
- Medals & Decorations
- Military Departments