|Clan Invasion era|
|3051 |||3052 |||3053 |||3054 |||3055||| 3056 |||3057 |||3058 |||3059|
- Marian Hegemony conquers Lothian League.
- Victor Steiner-Davion becomes Archon-Prince of the Federated Commonwealth.
- Melissa Steiner Martial Academy of Bolan opens.
- Ardan Sortek reinstated as Prince's Champion.
- George Hasek transfers to Capellan March regional command.
- Red Corsair and her Pirate band raids Inner Sphere.
- Clan Wolf & Federated Commonwealth forces attempt to hunt down the pirate band.
- Red Corsair is defeated with her Clan Wolf ally, Conal Ward, on Elissa in their attempt to undo the Treaty of Tukayyid.
- Jeffrey Calderon usurps his father and becomes Protector of the Taurian Concordat
- June 19th: Melissa Steiner-Davion assassinated by an assassin hired by Katherine Steiner-Davion and Ryan Steiner.
- Salome Ward was killed also as Melissa Steiner-Davion was assassinated.
- Erik Martens-Calderon is born.
- Conal Ward is killed in combat on Elissa by Khan Phelan Ward.
- Red Corsair is killed by Nelson Geist before he dies himself.
- ComStar develops the A-Pod.
- Caseless Autocannon Ammo is developed by the Federated Commonwealth.
- Capellan Confederation develope Inferno Mine.
- Flechette ammunition for standard autocannons is put into production by the Federated Commonwealth.
- Mountain Wolf BattleMechs resumes production of the Night Hawk BattleMech.
- Upgraded version of Gazelle DropShip launched.
- Vapor Eagle (Goshawk) appears as a "second-line" BattleMech for Clan Steel Viper.
- SelaSys Inc. resumes production of Tramp JumpShip.
- New Samarkand Metals and Luthien Armor Works introduce Raiden battle armor.
- Luthien Armor Works demonstrates Kanazuchi battle armor.
- Krupp Armament Works fields Pinto Attack VTOL.
- General Motors introduces the Tunnel Rat Mining Exoskeleton.
- Capellan Confederation introduced the Kuan Ti-class Dropship.
- Clan Ghost Bear Leviathan Class Heavy Transporter enters service in secret.
- Draconis Combine introduces the Screen Launcher.
- ComStar introduces the Zero ZRO-115 variant.