- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Inferno Mines are special mines developed by the Capellan Confederation in 3055. Based on the same technology as other Inferno munitions, these mines were first deployed shortly before Operation Guerrero. The mines were also deployed by Inferno-IV Missiles, though with unintended consequences.
Inferno Mines are deployed and detonated following standard rules, however they inflict damage equivalent to a single Inferno missile for every 2 points of minefield strength. Inferno Mines may be deployed on the surface of water features, but are ineffective when submerged.
- Tactical Operations, p. 366, "Inferno Mines (Land/Sea)"