|Civil War era|
|3060 |||3061 |||3062 |||3063 |||3064||| 3065 |||3066 |||3067 |||3068|
- February: Second Wave of FedCom Civil War ends.
- March-October: Third Wave of FedCom Civil War starts.
- March 28th: Start of the battle for Giausar.
- May 10th: Clan Jade Falcon launches an invasion of the Lyran Alliance, which is distracted by the FedCom Civil War.
- August 13th: First Battle of Melissia starts.
- November: - Fourth Wave of FedCom Civil War begins.
- Clan Jade Falcon invades the Arc-Royal Defense Cordon again.
- Archer Christifori starts Operation Audacity with Archer's Avengers, Phelan Kell, Clan Wolf-in-Exile, and Adam Steiner.
- February 18th: Clan Snow Raven and the Outworlds Alliance begin relations.
- August 12th: Khan Malavai Fletcher killed in Trial of Possession.
- November 7th: The Third Whitting Conference on Marik saw the provisional membership of ComStar, the Word of Blake, and the Taurian Concordat into the Star League.
- Christian Mansdottir becomes First Lord of the Star League replacing Theodore Kurita.
- Clan Hell's Horses abandons their Inner Sphere possessions.
- Star Colonel James Cobb becomes Khan of Clan Hells Horses.
- Pandora College of Military Sciences is lost to Clan Jade Falcon.
- March 15th: Omi Kurita is assassinated by the Dancing Joker, hired by Katherine Steiner-Davion.
- November 2nd: Margaret Aten is assassinated, along with her daughter, Ilse.
- November 14th: Christian Mansdottir elected First Lord.
- Hohiro Kurita becomes SLDF Commanding General.
- Jessica Marik is born.
- The CASE II system is introduced by Free Worlds League.
- Lyran Alliance develope Bombast Laser.
- Lyran Alliance introduce the M-Pod.
- Lyran Alliance develope the BattleMech Lance.
- Clan Jade Falcon Khan Marthe Pryde stops Micro Pulse Lasers program.
- The Marian Hegemony unveils the Rocket Launcher 10.
- The Marian Hegemony unveils the Rocket Launcher 15.
- The Marian Hegemony unveils the Rocket Launcher 20.
- Martinson Armaments fields Lightray BattleMech.
- Challenger XII Main Battle Tank introduced into service.
- Smoothdavid II is produced for service by TharHes Industries.
- C-904 Katya Ground Assault Craft is unveiled by Ceres Metals Industries for House Liao.