- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Burro II Super Heavy Cargo Truck|
|Use|| Cargo Vehicle |
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Medium)|
|Crew||2 (2 enlisted/non-rated)|
The Burro II Super Heavy Cargo Truck is produced by the Iveco company. The truck is used as principally as an all-terrain cargo vehicle, first seeing service in the Chaos March, where its rugged suspension system allows it to able to handle rough terrain found on the worlds of that region. The vehicle's design after showing promise Chaos March begun produced in the Free Worlds League League and Capellan Confederation.
Equipment and Capabilities
The Burro II is equipped with a fusion engine and independent motors for each of the vehicle's wheels, which propel it at 50 km/h when the vehicle transverses off-road situations. Unlike its smaller sibling, the Burro II is not fitted with a front-mounted manipulating arm to help handle cargo and other items. It also has a forward mounted Search Light.
As of this writing, there is no published BV or record sheets for this vehicle.
Its unclear what the Burro II looks like due to original profile found in TRO: VA. Only one image appears in the TRO, which does not make clear which of the three vehicle entries it suppose to be.
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 131, "Iveco Corporation Company Profile"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 24, "Iveco Burro Trucks"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 22, "Burro Trucks"
- online date for the Burro II