- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Burro Heavy Support Truck|
|Use|| Salvage |
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Crew||1 (1 enlisted/non-rated)|
The Burro Heavy Support Truck is produced by the Iveco company. The truck is designed to be used off-road for utility purposes as well helping combat support units in mundane tasks. The truck first saw service in various militias operating in the Chaos March, where its rugged frame is able transfer rugged terrain of the region.
Equipment and Capabilities
The Burro has a Fusion Engine and each of its six wheels features an independent motor, so the vehicle is able propel itself to a respectable 90 k/mph to help it reach its destination. Vehicle is equipped with a manipulator arm which allows the vehicle to handle various cargo including unexploded bombs into trailer it may be towing. The vehicle's hull is protected by 441 kgs of BAR 10 grade industrial arm, to allow it to survive the dangerous environment its required transverse.
The vehicle features the following design features, it is Armored has a Off-Road and tractor chassis, control modifications, three crew seats, five handheld searchlights and an single Manipulator Arm mounted in the front.
As of this writing, there is no published BV or record sheets for this vehicle.
Its unclear if the image shown in Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex is the Burro or other two vehicle described in its shared vehicle entry.
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 131, "Iveco Corporation Company Profile"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 24, "Iveco Burro Trucks"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 22, "Burro Trucks"
- online date for the Burro