|Burro Heavy Support Truck|
|Use|| Salvage |
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
The Burro Heavy Support Truck is produced by the Iveco company. The truck is designed to be used off-road for utility purposes as well helping combat support units in mundane tasks. The truck first saw service in various militias operating in the Chaos March, where its rugged frame is able transfer rugged terrain of the region.
 Equipment and Capacities
The Burro has a Fusion Engine and each of its six wheels features an independent motor, so the vehicle is able propel itself to a respectable 90 k/mph to help it reach its destination. Vehicle is equipped with a manipulator arm which allows the vehicle to handle various cargos including unexploded bombs into trailer it may be towing. The vehicle's hull is protected by 441 kgs of BAR 10 grade industrial arm, to allow it to survive the dangerous environment its required transverse.
The Vehicle has cargo capacity of 163 kg with access door to rear of the vehicle.
- The Burro has the following design features: Armored, Off-Road chassis and control modifications, three crew seats, five handheld search lights and single Manpulator arm mounted in the front.
- Vehicle Note: As of this writing, the vehicle has no canon published record sheet or battle value listed.
- Vehicle Note 2: It unclear if image shown in the TRO:VA is the Burro or other two vehicle described in its shared vehicle entry.
 Related Designs
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 131, "Iveco Corporation Company Profile"
- ↑ Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 24 - Burro Heavy Support Vehicle - Background info.
- ↑ Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 22
- ↑ Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 24 - Burro Heavy Support Vehicle - Equipment and capacities of the Burro.
- ↑ Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 24 - Burro Heavy Support Vehicle - design features.