- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Parents||Rhamses McCarron (father)|
Xavier is the son of Rhamses McCarron and the grandson of Archibald McCarron; due to his pedigree, he wanted to show that he could be the commander for the Armored Cavalry due to his skill and not just because of his blood right. In order to achieve his goal, Xavier enrolled at the Sarna Martial Academy where he excelled at his studies.
He was too young to participate in the fighting with the newly formed Republic; he was able to secure command of the 2nd McCarron's Armored Cavalry just in time for the Victoria War. During the war, Xavier was able to pad his impressive battle record by racking up an extraordinary amount of kills and was able to show his brilliance at strategic thinking.
His exemplary combat record made him the only serious candidate to take command of the whole McCarron's Armored Cavalry when the position became available in 3109. Two years later, when the Capellan Crusades began in 3111, Xavier was able to quickly gain victories on multiple worlds until he met up against an impressive defense of Republic Armed Forces on the world of Kansu. His only failure of the war was his inability to break the defense when the truce was announced in 3113.
Titles and Position
|Commander of the McCarron's Armored Cavalry
| Succeeded by|
- Era Report: 3145, p. 88, "Xavier McCarron profile"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 44