- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation|
|Parents|| Sun-Tzu Liao (father)|
Naomi Centrella (mother)
Daoshen grew up hearing the stories of his ancestor's own exploits as well as their belief in their own divinity to rule the worlds of the Capellan Confederation. From these stories, he grew up differently from his father, Sun-Tzu Liao, and believed in his own divine right to rule.
During the Capellan Crusades, Daoshen took a more day-to-day approach to leading the campaign while his father stayed in the position of keeping morale high during the conflict. Once Sun-Tzu died in 3113, Daoshen officially became the Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation and negotiated an end to the conflict within a few months.
The opposition that Daoshen gave to the Republic was minor. It consisted of a yearly affair of sending the ambassador to Terra to demand the return of Capellan territory. That changed once the Blackout happened in 3132. Then he was able to unleash the full military might of the Confederation in order to regain ancestral worlds that belonged to the Liao Dynasty.
He is not known to have married, though he did have one child, Danai Liao-Centrella, with his sister, Ilsa Centrella. Daoshen believes that he is an extension of the Capellan state, and he always wears that mantle, even with family.
Title and Position
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation
| Succeeded by|
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Era Report: 3145 p. 86 "Daoshen Liao profile"
- Principles of Desolation, pp. 182-183
- Principles of Desolation, pp. 145-150