- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation|
|Parents|| Sun-Tzu Liao (father)|
Naomi Centrella (mother)
Daoshen grew up hearing the stories of his ancestor's own exploits as well as their belief in their own divinity to rule the worlds of the Capellan Confederation. From these stories, he grew up differently from his father, Sun-Tzu Liao, and believed in his own divine right to rule.
During the Capellan Crusades, Daoshen took a more day-to-day approach to leading the campaign while his father stayed in the position of keeping morale high during the conflict. Once Sun-Tzu died in 3113, Daoshen officially became the Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation and negotiated an end to the conflict within a few months.
The opposition that Daoshen gave to the Republic was minor. It consisted of a yearly affair of sending the ambassador to Terra to demand the return of Capellan territory. That changed once the Blackout happened in 3132. Then he was able to unleash the full military might of the Confederation in order to regain ancestral worlds that belonged to the Liao Dynasty.
He is not known to have married, though he did have one child, Danai Liao-Centrella, with his sister, Ilsa Centrella. Daoshen believes that he is an extension of the Capellan state, and he always wears that mantle, even with family.
Title and Position
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation
| Succeeded by|
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Era Report: 3145 p. 86 "Daoshen Liao profile"
- Principles of Desolation, pp. 182-183
- Principles of Desolation, pp. 145-150