(References to Pandora)
Pandora neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||158 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Planetary flag of Pandora
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||40ºC (Tropical)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
|Reference Year||3076 - 3079|
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3067 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3076 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3079 - Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3130 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3135 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3145 - Clan Jade Falcon 
Pandora is a world with four main continents, Kaos, Limbo, Echo, and Nirvana. Though originally settled to be a paradise where colonists could get back to nature, the original colonists were too eager to get just a little bit more. Wars and battles raged over the world for most of its early history until the Lyran Commonwealth annexed the system. The Commonwealth used a series of economic initiatives and martial law to restore order and make Pandora a prosperous member of the nation. These four continents are located on the worlds equator.
The largest continent, Kaos, is home to the planet's capital city (Defiance) and the Red Devil plant. Limbo is the second largest continent, and was the site of some of the most damaging battles from Pandora's pre-Commonwealth history. Though Star League engineers began a project to fix the damage, the Succession Wars and the corresponding loss of technology greatly slowed the project. The terraformers were lucky to maintain the fixes that they'd already made. Only with the discovery of the Helm Memory Core and the assistance of Clan Jade Falcon's Scientist Caste has the recovery effort begun to make progress. Echo and Nirvana produce a great deal of food for the rest of Pandora's population as well as light industry. Nirvana is also home to a large number of communes that live according to their own beliefs. Clan Jade Falcon has largely left these communes alone, both because they are isolated from the main population and they produce some trade goods.
In 3052 the Gray Death Legion was charged with Pandora's security. When the 5th Wave of the Clan Invasion began, the Gray Death Legion found themselves once again facing the superior forces of Clan Jade Falcon. Deploying upgraded battle armor suites (modified by Legion techs), the Gray Death Legion were able to hand Clan Jade Falcon a rare defeat, thus keeping Pandora out of Jade Falcons hands temporarily.
During the FedCom Civil War after the 3rd Lyran Guards were transferred to defend other worlds closer to the Clan Jade Falcon Occupation Zone, Clan Jade Falcon struck in 3064. With only the the Pandora College Training Battalion and a few militia regiments on world, while the Lyran Alliance defenders fought valiantly the Falcon's 124th Striker and Jade Falcon Eyrie Clusters defeated them within three weeks, simultaneously capturing the Pandora Theater's command center intact. 
Unfortunately for the Falcons they paid no attention to the effects their assault had on the ecology, angering the residents. Rather than openly oppose the Falcons, however, most of the Pandorans used passive resistance methods like sick-outs and working half-heartedly for their new governors. Strikes and sick-outs were common at Red Devil Industries. The Falcons tried to use force to improve production, but this backfired when riots and sabotage became common. Finally the Watch determined the cause of the problem: The Pandorans were both proud of and ashamed of their planet and its ecological problems. Khan Marthe Pryde assigned several scientists to restart the Star League reclamation project, and relations between the natives and the Falcons improved began to slowly show sign of cooling.
For many years, the capital city was Needgate. The city was heavily damaged in 3052 by fighting between the Falcons and the Gray Death Legion mercenary force. The city was so damaged that the local governmental functions were moved to Deliverance and Needgate was left as a monument to the dezgra behavior of mercenaries.
- Pandora College Training Battalion
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 135, "Pandora"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 13, "Pandora"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 132, "District and Prefecture Boundaries of Kurita Space"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3052, p. 40, Mercenaries - Gray Death Legion
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 13, "Red Devil Industries"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 13, "Quickscell Company"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 138 "Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 71, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 26, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 56, "Unit Note"
- Objective Raids, p. 22, "FedCom Deployment Table"
- Shattered Sphere, p. 48, "Lyran Alliance Deployment Table"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 15, "Clan Jade Falcon Deployment Status"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 125, "Deployment Table - 3085"
- 20 Year Update
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Report: Clans
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: The Clans
- Shattered Sphere