House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
| House Kurita|
The Draconis Combine
|Development|| Jordan Weisman, Tara Gallagher (Production Managers)|
L. Ross Babcock (Editor-In-Chief)
|Primary writing|| Boy F. Petersen, Jr.|
|Cover artwork||Dana Knutson|
|Interior artwork||David R. Deitrick|
|Illustrations|| Jim Holloway|
Todd F. Marsh
|MSRP||15.00 US $|
|Era||Succession Wars era|
From the back cover
|“|| On September 9 2796, Coordinator Jinjiro Kurita, consumed with bloodlust, ordered his troops to slaughter the citizens of Kentares IV to the last man...
To control his people, the Coordinator of the Draconis Combine must control their ideology. Thus, Draconis society's values are Harmony and Purity—Harmony with the interests and intentions of the Kurita state, and Purity from any thoughts that contradict those of the Coordinator.
Only the powerful, mystical society ComStar could compile this sourcebook on House Kurita and the Draconis Combine. Dozens of full-color illustrations depict famous personalities, scenes, and military ranks, decorations, and insignia. Also included is Kurita history, from Shiro Kurita's bloody conquests while forging the Draconis Combine to Takashi Kurita's ruthless "justice." Every Combine 'Mech regiment from Rasalhague to Luthien is listed, along with the totalitarian government's structure, a description of the ISF (the Coordinator's secret police), and excerpts from the Dictum Honorium, which spells out the codes of conduct for Kurita citizens.
Threatening to devour both the Federated Suns and the Lyran Commonwealth, the Dragon grows stronger and more fearsome. Every year brings the Draconis Combine closer to fulfilling its destiny of conquering the Inner Sphere.
- Pillar of Gold
- Sociopolitical Structure
- The Ruler
- The Nobility
- Government Structure
- Government Districts
- Interstellar Relations
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Pillar of Ivory
- Pillar of Steel
- Pillar of Teak
- Daily Life and Culture
- Social Problems
- Pillar of Jade
- Economic Structure
- The Corporate Structure
- Important Corporations
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- A Brief Atlas
- Map of the Draconis Combine
- Much of the information was intended as background material for MechWarrior role-playing game campaigns.
- A downloadable version (sans pictures) is available at House Kurita Book
- The in-universe date of publication is un-stated, but based on one of the final pages of the historical section, it would be 3025 or later.