(References to Radstadt)
Radstadt neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||186 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||23°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Reptile|
|Reference Year||3025 - 3074|
|Ruler||Cory Andrews, Earl of Radstadt (3025)|
|Population|| 841,000,000 (3025)|
|HPG (Representative)||A (Precentor Byron Sdoble (3025))|
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine 
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth 
Radstadt wasn't a well industrialized world. However, it was known for a unique wood, the Radstadt pine which, when processed, shimmers like gold, as well as a large prison complex. The decentralized population is supplied with food from the planet's rich oceans.
Radstadt was a member of the Principality of Rasalhague until it was conquered by the Draconis Combine. After the forcible integration of the Principality into the Combine, Radstadt became a prefecture capital world. Radstadt Prefecture was the center of the Rasalhague Independence movement. The ISF stationed many agents on the world to monitor these activities. The new ruler built the Lotus Flower Correctional Institution - the largest prison complex within Kurita's borders at the time. Eventually the planet returned to the Free Rasalhague Republic and the prison complex was transformed into a museum.
In 3050 Radstadt was attacked by Clan Wolf led by the ilKhan himself. During the battle Rasalhague pilot Tyra Miraborg crashed her bomber into the Clan Flagship, killing Leo Showers. The Clans still won the battle, but the invasion was stopped for a year. During the Clan attempts to introduce a new economic model to the planet's population the unemployment rate raised up to about 25%.
On the 7th of March 3074 forces from Clan Ghost Bear moved to disrupt a Word of Blake Shadow Division which was operating covertly on Radstadt. In the resulting fighting, the Word of Blake forces detonated a number of neutron bombs on Radstadt and unleashed a number of biological weapons, poisoning critical parts of the planet's ecosystem. The initial Blakist attacks directly resulted in four million deaths on Radstadt. A bioweapon designed to target the Tseng bloodname was first released on Radstadt.
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 188, "Radstadt Planet Profile"
- BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction, p. 121, "Radstadt"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 98, "Rasalhauge"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 69
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 173
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 48, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 52, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 17-18, "Righteous Fury"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 174
- 20 Year Update, p. 51, "KungsArme Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update
- BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction
- Era Report: 2750
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Lethal Heritage (novel)
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- The Wars of Reaving