Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Soverzene neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||87.09 : 317.15[e]|
- 2319 - No record 
- 2571 - No record 
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2764 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 2786 - Draconis Combine 
- 2822 - Draconis Combine 
- 2864 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine 
- 3030 - Draconis Combine 
- 3040 - Draconis Combine 
- 3050 - Draconis Combine 
- 3052 - Clan Ghost Bear 
- 3057 - Clan Ghost Bear 
- 3063 - Clan Ghost Bear 
- 3075 - Ghost Bear Dominion 
- 3079 - Ghost Bear Dominion 
- 3081 - Ghost Bear Dominion 
- 3085 - Ghost Bear Dominion 
- 3130 - Rasalhague Dominion 
- 3135 - Rasalhague Dominion 
- 3145 - Rasalhague Dominion 
Soverzene was invaded by Clan Ghost Bear in October 3050 as a part of the fourth wave of attacks during Operation REVIVAL, the Clan invasion of the Inner Sphere. The Ghost Bears encountered lighter resistance than expected on the first handful of worlds invaded during Wave Four, but when the Ghost Bear's Beta Galaxy arrived in the Soverzene system it discovered that, given the planet's importance as a source of raw material for the entire Alshain Military District, the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery was determined to contest the invasion fiercely. Defending the planet were the Second Alshain Regulars, commanded by Tai-sa Jasick Yoshiro, as well as reinforcements from the Twenty-seventh Dieron Regulars under the command of Tai-sa Ano Tars. The two DCMS units had planted supplies in caches dotted around the main continent and had planned a strategy of mobile defense to offer as much resistance as possible.
Ignoring the customary batchall process, Khan Bjorn Jorgensson committed the entire of Beta Galaxy to the attack; Galaxy Commander Laurie Tseng planned a conservative campaign against the defending forces, deploying the various elements of Beta in two separate locations, with each contingent assigned to take one of the two major cities on the planet.
The Twelfth Bear Chevaliers and the Fourteenth Battle Cluster drove on the city of Averti and the Twenty-seventh Dieron, which responded by using air strikes to herd the Chevaliers and the Fourteenth towards the nearby Killimangero fjords. Well aware that they were being manipulated, the two Clusters approached warily, and found two companies of the Twenty-seventh waiting on the edge of a narrow waterway; when the Chevaliers sent a Trinary forward to engage the Twenty-seventh, the DCMS troops retreated, their jump-capable 'Mechs quickly scaling the opposite cliff face. As the Trinary began to pursue the retreating 'Mechs, the cliff face exploded underneath them, sending most of the Trinary tumbling into the water far below. Luck wasn't with the Twenty-seventh, however; the trap caught relatively few OmniMechs, and the Fourteenth Battle Cluster flanked the retreating companies as they reached the top of the cliff.
The Fourteenth managed to force most of the two companies back into the fjord, only to then find themselves being attacked by the remainder of the Twenty-seventh, who erupted out of the nearby treeline. The Chevaliers and the Fourteenth pursued the Twenty-seventh into the waterway and the escape tunnels hidden there, only for the Twenty-seventh to detonate explosives hidden in the tunnels immediately after their escape. The Twenty-seventh returned to Averti, convinced that they had defeated the two Clusters, only to lose the city that same night to the two Ghost Bear Clusters, whose Elementals had entered the tunnels ahead of the 'Mechs, finding and disarming many of the explosives as they went.
The Second Alshain didn't fare as well as the Twenty-seventh; facing down the 304th and 332nd Assault Clusters, the Second found itself being harried and hounded until it had little choice but to retreat to their ammunition supply base. That retreat revealed the base's location, which the Ghost Bears promptly attacked and destroyed using aerospace fighters; this left the second short on ammunition and retreating north, with the 304th Assault Cluster hot on their heels. Herded by Clan aerospace fighters, the Second retreated into a forest, not realizing that the 332nd were in place and waiting for them. Pinned between the two Assault Clusters, the Second took heavy damage, but some survivors managed to slip free.
The survivors from the Second later staged an attack at Averti, aimed at freeing the DCMS prisoners captured by Beta Galaxy, as well as recapturing equipment originally belonging to the Twenty-seventh. Elements of Beta Galaxy spent almost two weeks hunting down the remnants of both regiments, but had to give up the search when the Bloodnamed warriors from the Clan were recalled to Strana Mechty to elect a new ilKhan.
- Sixteenth Rasalhague Regulars
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
|Pomme De Terre||55.63||2||DC||DC||DC||FRR||CGB||CGB||CGB|
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 18, "Draconis Combine -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 31, "Draconis Combine after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 43, "Draconis Combine after First Succession War -  Map" Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "HB:HKp43" defined multiple times with different content
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "Draconis Combine Map - "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 64, "Draconis Combine after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 66, "Draconis Combine after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 68, "Draconis Combine after War of 3039 -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 71, "Draconis Combine after Operation REVIVAL -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 25, "Ghost Bear Dominion & Kungsarmé/Clan Nova Cat Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 127, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Invading Clans, p. 24-25, "Wave Four: Renewal"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 137, "First Succession War Deployment Table - DCMS"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 138 "Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 43, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 164, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 128, "Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172, "Clan Force Deployments - Rasalhague Dominion"
- 20 Year Update
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Manual: Warden Clans
- Field Report: DCMS
- Field Report: Clans
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Kurita
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Invading Clans
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130