Red Devil Industries
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Red Devil Industries|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
After Pandora was taken by Clan Jade Falcon, Red Devil Industries became the largest producer of second-line 'Mechs in the Jade Falcon's Occupation Zone. The BattleMaster line in particular was pushed into overtime production. The harsh working conditions led to several labor strikes which were put down forcibly by the Falcons until 3071, when approximately 300 laborers were killed in a labor conflict. After that event, the Falcon Merchant Caste was able to talk the Khans into making a few concessions which improved both production and relations with the former Lyran citizens.
Since Pandora is so close to the Lyran Alliance, the Jade Falcons haven't upgraded the Red Devil facility to produce front-line BattleMechs or OmniMechs. Instead they've chosen to focus on producing second-line 'Mechs, artillery, and small arms.
Red Devil Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 131, "Red Devils Industries Profile"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 11
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 123, "Weapons Industries - [Red Devil Industries]"
- Objective Raids, p. 56, "Produced Red Devil Industries Components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 300, "Produced BattleMaster 1G Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 176, "Produced Onager 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, p. 52, "Produced Condor Vehicle Components"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 13, "Red Devil Industries"