- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Clan / Inner Sphere (IS)|
|Year Availability|| Clan = 2824
IS = 2370
|Year Introduced||Clan = 2824 CCC|
|Tons|| Clan = 1.5
IS = 3
|Critical Slots|| Clan = 1
IS = 2
|Ammo Per Ton||15|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||27,000|
Short-Range Missiles (SRM) pack more power into the missile than almost any other kind. They lack sophisticated guidance systems, so they must deliver their punch at short range. The SRM-6 fires six such missiles at a time.
SRM-6 is manufactured on the following planets:
The SRM-6 has been used in various video games, each with their own stats for the weapon; below is a list of the games that use it along with a link to each version's stats:
- Total Warfare, pp. 140-141.