- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Clan / Inner Sphere (IS)|
|Year Availability|| Clan = 2824
IS = 2370
|Year Introduced||Clan = 2824 CCC|
|Tons|| Clan = 1.5
IS = 3
|Critical Slots|| Clan = 1
IS = 2
|Ammo Per Ton||15|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||27,000|
Short-Range Missiles (SRM) pack more power into the missile than almost any other kind. They lack sophisticated guidance systems, so they must deliver their punch at short range. The SRM-6 fires six such missiles at a time.
SRM-6 is manufactured on the following planets:
The SRM-6 has been used in various video games, each with their own stats for the weapon; below is a list of the games that use it along with a link to each version's stats:
- Total Warfare, pp. 140-141.