|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
Ronin Incorporated expanded dramatically in the 3050s and 3060s, despite its still limited portfolio. Its unique variants of the Warhammer and Marauder are exceptionally popular within the FWLM, although not always readily available. This stems from the fact that Ronin's facility is basically just an assembly facility, as well as near-constant labor disputes on Wallis.
Ronin has been owned by SelaSys Incorporated since 3016. The officers of Ronin supported Anton Marik during his civil war and their company was seized by the League government. It was then sold to SelaSys Inc. SelaSys invested heavily in the facility, allowing Ronin to open a new Light Gauss Rifle production line.
After the Jihad the Principality of Regulus expanded the Ronin production lines on Wallis, but due to the ongoing conflicts between the Regulans, the Duchy of Oriente and the Marik Commonwealth, Ronin was caught up in the trade embargoes levied on the Principality. That meant that obtaining the materials to fuel the factory was difficult, keeping output down at levels commonly associated with minor Periphery manufacturers until at least 3081.
These supply problems were apparently resolved by 3122 as Ronin introduced the first Regulan OmniMech, the Sarath, that year. The company was raided in 3130 by the 25th Marik Militia. Despite successfully taking tons of supplies and parts from the Ronin factory, the defending 21st Regulan Hussars inflicted enough damage on the Marik Militia unit that the raid was considered a Pyrrhic victory as all the seized parts were used to fix damage to the 25th's forces.
Ronin Incorporated has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 136
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 93, "Principality of Regulus"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 28
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 36
- Objective Raids, p. 139, "Produced Ronin Incorporated Components"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 82, "Produced Patriot Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Succession Wars, Volume 1, p. 7, "Produced Marauder version"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 90, "Produced Ostwar Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 20, "Produced Tufana Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 28, "Produced Sarath Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 14