- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Scarborough Manufacturers produces hover vehicles for the Draconis Combine.
The Draconis Combine's version of the Pegasus hover tank lacks the sophisticated communications and targeting systems that make the Pegasus such a popular vehicle. Nonetheless, its physical performance is enough to make it one of the most popular vehicles in the DCMS.
During the Jihad, the main plant on Al Na'ir was damaged by the Word of Blake. The main cause was the damage the Blakists inflicted on the dome that protected the facility. To counteract this, Scarborough opened a manufacturing annex on Algedi. This location kept producing hovertanks through the Jihad. There are also rumors that Scarborough has factory lines on Quentin and New Samarkand, but no definitive information is available beyond speculation that production of a prototype Atlas variant based on design specifications salvaged from the Yori MechWorks plant on Al Na'ir may be intended for the Scarborough plant on New Samarkand.
Scarborough Manufacturers has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
The Al Na'ir facility was lucky to escape the Jihad with only moderate damage at the hands of the Blakists, although the plant's experienced local workforce took heavier losses.
Scarborough opened the Algedi Manufacturing Annex during the Jihad. The Annex was a small facility located at the edge of Algiers, the capital city, and included a mosque to enable local workers to worship five times a day in keeping with the tenets of the Azami's religious beliefs. The Annex was the only Scarborough facility to escape the Jihad untouched, while details of work being conducted at the Annex beyond construction of the common Pegasus hovertank were kept out of the hands of foreign intelligence agencies.
|Components produced on Algedi|
|Pegasus||Hovercraft - Scout Hovertank|
|Pegasus X||Hovercraft - Scout Hovertank|
|Scimitar Mk II||Hovercraft - Hover Tank|
|Saladin Mk II||Hovercraft - Hover Tank|
|Saracen Mk II||Hovercraft - Hover Tank|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Scarborough 210 XL||Pegasus (X-Pulse)|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|ProtecTec 19 Heavy Ferro-Fibrous||Pegasus (X-Pulse)|
|Scarborough Talky 4 w/C3 Slave System]]||Pegasus (X-Pulse)|
|Scarborough Tracky 1||Pegasus (X-Pulse)|
|Medium X-Pulse Laser|
|Diverse Optics Type 25PX||Pegasus (X-Pulse)|
|Guided Technologies 2nd Generation||Pegasus (X-Pulse)|
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 37, "Scarborough Manufacturers"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 36, "Upcoming Projects"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Succession Wars, Volume 1, p. 10
- Objective Raids p. 103,"Produced Scarborough Manufacturers Components on Al Na'ir
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 92, "Produced Maxim Components on Al Na'ir"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 44, "Produced Pegasus Components on Al Na'ir"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 50, "Produced Scimitar Components on Al Na'ir"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 14, "Produced Scimitar Mk II Components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 46, "Produced Saladin Components on Al Na'ir"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 48, "Produced Saracen Components on Al Na'ir"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 10
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 12
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 33, "Scarborough Manufacturing Annex"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 33
- Experimental Technical Readout: Kurita, p. 8, "Produced Experimental Pegasus Vehicle variant"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 38, "Produced Pegasus (X-Pulse) Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Kurita
- Experimental Technical Readout: Succession Wars, Volume 1
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Draconis Combine
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised
- Technical Readout: 3039
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine
- Technical Readout: Prototypes