Yori 'Mech Works
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|Yori 'Mech Works|
|Primary Site(s)||Al Na'ir|
When it was first released, the Yori 'Mech Works Hatamoto-series was said to be built by Maltex Corporation in an effort to throw off MIIO attempts to locate the source of the then-new design. The components for the ‘Mechs built here are manufactured at the Yori plant, located in the Al Na'ir system's asteroid belt, then shipped to Al Na'ir for final assembly.
During the Jihad the Word of Blake and AFFS attacked Al Na'ir and destroyed the Yori 'Mech Works factory. As of 3079 all plans for the 'Mechs produced here had been reassigned to other DCMS controlled factories. In addition, after the Jihad ended, Al Na'ir became part of The Republic of the Sphere, so it's unlikely that the Combine would invest any effort in rebuilding the destroyed plant.
Yori 'Mech Works has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
As mentioned above, this facility was destroyed during the Jihad.
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 36
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 44 (Map)
- Objective Raids, p. 103, "Yori 'Mech Works Shipped Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 72, "Produced Catapult Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 88, "Produced Hatamoto-Chi Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 108, "Produced Atlas AS7-K Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 108, "Produced Atlas AS7-K2"