Technical Readout: 3058
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|Technical Readout: 3058|
|Primary writing|| Hugh Browne |
|Cover artwork||Doug Chaffee|
|Illustrations|| Duane Loose |
John Paul Lona
|First published||September 1995|
|Followed by||Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade|
With the Truce of Tukayyid in effect for a number of years now, the Inner Sphere has been hard at work. Technical Readout: 3058 provides all the gaming information needed on the newest combat vehicles and BattleMechs being designed and produced in the Inner Sphere (as well as a specific "oldie"), and information on the less well-known Clan BattleMechs now uncovered.
From the back cover
|“|| Incredible discoveries of ancient, long-buried Star League records have uncovered dozens of BattleMech and vehicle designs thought lost to antiquity. Re-tooled for the 31st century, these blueprints have produced the latest and most effective weapons in the Inner Sphere's life-or-death struggle against the invading Clans.
BattleTech Technical Readout: 3058 provides illustrations, descriptions and game statistics for these classic units and for new Inner Sphere and Clan BattleMechs, including modular BattleMech designs featured in full color. Technical Readout: 3058 also offers a host of tanks, hovercraft, and other armored vehicles upgraded with the latest weapons and equipment.
- Combat Vehicles: Results of the Clan Invasion on Inner Sphere combat vehicle development and production
Precentor VI-Lambda/Omega Igarashi Miya, ComStar (19 January, 3058)
- Inner Sphere BattleMechs: The rising of new BattleMech production facilities and the cooperation between the Great Houses, in the wake of the Clan Invasion
Adept X-Omega Frances Pryce, ComStar (4 January, 3058)
- Light 'Mechs
- Medium 'Mechs
- Heavy 'Mechs
- Assault 'Mechs
- Clan BattleMechs: The results of increased and more-detailed intelligence
Adept XIV-Omega Jared Pascal, ComStar (4 January, 3058)